Where does the Sun go at Night?

This question has baffled scientists for centuries.

Now, in the 21st century, we are getting close to finding an answer.

Here is the latest evidence, in poem format:


WHERE DOES THE SUN GO AT NIGHT:


Where does the Sun go at night?
I really hope that he’s alright
I’m worried as I have been told
The Sun is very very old

I asked my Dad, he said “Don’t fear
He’s in the Southern Hemisphere”
But I’m not sure, and that’s because
I also asked my friend from Oz
- He said my Dad should change his tune
As in the night, they see the Moon

Where is he then? I’ve had some thoughts
 I’ll need to check with astronauts
(I hope I find some time to quiz them
About our super solar system)

If I were the Sun and had to choose
I’d just chill out and have a snooze

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What If?

The world is full of Gareth Southgates

Labour Brexit, Project Fear and Doing Cartwheels on the Stairs