A Poem About Cheese

I really like cheese. It's not deep, it's not meaningful but it's true.

Scientists have shown that cheese contains all the major food groups.

Here is a poem about my love of cheese:



CHEESE IS MY FAVOURITE TYPE OF FRUIT



Cheese is my favourite type of fruit
From Chile, Greenland or Beirut
There’s no dispute, you can’t refute
That cheese is my favourite type of fruit

Waxy skin or grated fine,
Taken with a glass of wine,
A cracker? No I must decline,
Just by itself will be divine.

Cow or Camel, Yak or Goat
Any cheese will get my vote
Moose, or Sheep, or Buffalo,
Spready? Steady! Let’s go!

Red or yellow, white or blue
Grilled on toast, or in fondue
It smells of roses, or of old shoe?
I’ll eat any cheese, I’m telling you!

Except Parmesan

I don’t really like Parmesan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What If?

The world is full of Gareth Southgates

Labour Brexit, Project Fear and Doing Cartwheels on the Stairs