Health and Safety Notice

*SHAMELESS BOOK PLUG KLAXON*

So, I've got a new book out, and it's probably the best book about an anthropomorphic wasp who is also Health and Safety Officer. At least it's in the top 3. 

Info is here: https://www.facebook.com/WhyworryWilliamWasp

Anyway, in the spirit of Health and Safety, thought I'd better put up some Health and Safety advice for new parents. Because you just can't be too careful:



Do not feed babies baby potatoes:
I saw a Mum and told her
she should wait until he’s older
For BabyBel, the same applies
(they’re really not a proper size)

Do not shower babies in a baby shower:
I saw a Mum and told her
she should just use soap and water
                But if she insists, I’ll tell her “Try
                to have a plumber on standby”

DO NOT ALLOW YOUR BABY TO HAVE BABY BOOMERS
I saw a Mum and told her
they would make a giant crater
(It’s one of our directives
to keep babies from explosives)

BE CAREFUL WHEN USING BABY CAR SEATS
Babies shouldn’t drive. Period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What If?

The world is full of Gareth Southgates

I Want My Country Back