Address to Haggises In General

So, it's Burn's night. I've always felt a particular affinity with the Scottish people, mainly because I really really like fried food. I also like Haggis, as documented in this poem:


Address to Haggises In General

Haggis is such a tasty treat
For connoisseurs of oddball meat
Scottish folk are always pining
For offal served in stomach lining

Haggis that’s grilled, haggis fondue
Haggis en croute, haggis in stew
Haggis deep fried, Haggis dry roasted
Haggis concasse, Haggis that’s toasted
Haggis tempura, Haggis by Heston
Haggis with extra assorted intestine
Haggis that’s stuffed with Haggis rilettes
Haggis paninis and Haggis baguettes

It’s true that if I had my way

I’d eat some haggis every day 

What is haggis? The centerpiece of Burns Night Suppers explained

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What If?

The world is full of Gareth Southgates

Labour Brexit, Project Fear and Doing Cartwheels on the Stairs